Saturday, September 8, 2007

I love Ken Jennings!

My hero has returned triumphant again! Ken won Grand Slam, a seeded tournament that pitted the greatest minds of game show stardom against each other. Ogi Ogas was a pompus mathlete who won on Millionare. Thankfully Ken showed that Jeopardy is truly the thinking man's game as he crushed Ogi in the finals. Bravo my love, bravo.

******Chris objects to me calling Ken my love, but when Chris wins 8 zillion games of Jeopardy in a row then he can be jealous. Or he can just recognize hyperbole.******

6 comments:

  1. Oh I am so very glad Ken won!! We detested Ogi Ogpompous!!! We have no cable since we moved this weekend, so we were wondering if they would still replay it once our cable is hooked up! yay for Ken!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Matt and I saw Ken at a restaurant in Lehi and I have to say I find his persona a little smug. But, I guess you have to respect the 8 zillion wins.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ogi's smugness made Ken seem like the most humble person on the planet. That's saying quite a bit, of course, considering Ken is smug. But I'm not jealous or anything.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's not smug. You're all just cowed by his ubergreatness. Or he is a little smug, but can you blame him? Stupid Ogi, he thought no one could touch him 'cause math is sooo nifty. Well bow to the glory of Ken's super brain! Sorry for the spoiler Melanie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What is Grand Slam? Am I the only one here that has NO IDEA what that is?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love Ken! I am bummed I didn't know about this whole Grand Slam thing though - I would have been hooked!

    ReplyDelete