Sunday, September 30, 2007

Book Club Babies



Last Wednesday was my book club. We read "Money Changes Everything" a collection of essays about how money...changes...everything. Three babies showed up with their moms and they played together so cute...for a while. It's hard to have charming babies when book club starts at 7:00 and bedtime is 6:30. Still Haylie and Beckett got their second wind and were spastic cute happy babies most of the night. It's kind of funny to see them get all riled up from lack of sleep. Not funny enough to do it often, but worth the one night a month for book club.

Haylie looks a little pissed off but really she's happy to be there.

Or not 'cause now she's out of there. She scoots around so good. She shames Beckett and his inactivity. I'm hoping watching her will inspire him to explore the world of movement.

Isn't Sheldon just the cutest smiler?

Beckett seems a little surprised someone other than his mom is pointing a camera at him.

5 comments:

  1. I love these pictures. I wonder what Haylie is so pissy about. Is her bow hurting her head, or maybe she was intimidated by all the testosterone under the table?

    ReplyDelete
  2. these babies are so fun to have at bookclub! The underneath of that table doesnt look great, but I am glad to not see gum or something under there! It is so fun to watch these guys get bigger and bigger each month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh these are darling!! Our babies are just too cute! I wish Sheldon would have been in his funny loopy stage that he usually gets in late at night - the one where he laughs if I just look his way. I guess it's Murphy's Law, though, right? Oh well, the pre-melt down pictures are darling anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bedtime is 6:30???? Are you SERIOUS? How do you go anywhere or do anything!

    Okay...now that the shock of that is over, I'll tell you that these are three of the CUTEST babies I've ever seen! They look like they could be siblings, don't you think?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these babies ... and they look so much like their parents. :) I love it. Soon Abby will be in these pictures too. I'm so excited.

    ReplyDelete